Shipping LA to Brisbane: Geezers $3500 Ship and Comply special for stock Harley's*
*Note. The $3500 Ship and Comply Special is for stock standard Harley Davidson's. Special includes packing and shipping from Geezers LA depot, unpack ready for quarantine inspection. Transport to our RAWS engineer for compliance and once completed a Federal Government compliance plate will be fitted to your bike. The bike will then be ready for registration paperwork and you can register the bike in your state of choice.
Screaming Eagle and Rocker models will incur additional costs.
You will pay GST on the original purchase price of the bike.
Australian Customs and Quarantine charges will apply.
For further details of the fantastic offer please call Greg @ Geezers on 0412 754 947.
- Customs & Quarantine Attendance charge: $410
- GST: 10% (Calculated on the total cost of acquiring the vehicle at the time it arrives in Australia converted to AU$ (plus govt. fees & charges)
Geezers only use accredited specialist VIP transport companies to collect your bike from customs and transport it to and from the engineer for compliance: $248
The cost of compliance varies by model depending on the number of components that need to be changed and the cost of these components together with the time taken for the remove, refit and testing.
Sportster, Dyna, Softail, Touring & V-Rod: $2,500, Rockers: $4,000. Add an additional $500 to these prices for Screaming Eagle models.
Additional Compliance Charges (if applicable):
- New Speedometer: $350 (if required or requested)
- Twin front discs: $50 (if fitted)
- 200 or larger series tyres: $200 each (if fitted)
- White wall tyres: $75 each, $150 a pair (if fitted or requested)
- Admin charge for storage and return of parts: $75
For a full list of models we can compliance see the FULL MODEL LISTING below.
- Compliance includes: Import Approval, new tyres, km/h speedo face, brake fluid and brake pads, headlamps, and reflectors if required. All work must be done by our engineer with no exceptions.
- Cost is based on the motorcycle being "standard" (as it left the factory) and that its components meet ADR's (Australian Design Rules). Modifications to non-standard motorcycles and or non ADR compliant components will incur additional costs.
- If the bike is modified (pipes etc.) you will be required to supply the stock items to return the bike to standard as required for compliance. All work must be done by our engineer with no exceptions.
- Bikes can be registered in all States after compliance.
- Port to Port Transit Insurance: $375
- US Transport - We only use the most reputable domestic US vehicle transporters available and are able to collect the bike almost anywhere in the USA. If you would like a quote just provide us with the collection Location and Zip Code. The quote will be in $USD and subject to exchange rate and an international transfer fee.
- Australian Transport - We only use specialist Australian motorcycle transporters and are able to deliver your bike almost anywhere in Australia. If you would like a quote just provide us with the delivery Location and Post Code.
- QLD customers only: We are able to assist with roadworthy & registration of your bike on arrival at our workshop.
- We are more than happy to guide you through every step of the process. Contact us today.
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport: http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/vehicles/imports/
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service: http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4371.asp
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service: http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/import/vehicles-machinery/motor-vehicles
- State and Road Registration Authorities: http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/vehicles/imports/contact_us/useful.aspx#registering
The following are the ONLY Post 1988 Harley's that our engineer can comply. IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST, WE CANNOT IMPORT IT. The range is ever expanding so it is best to keep an eye on
DYNA Compliance $ 2,500 | CVO Screamin Eagle $ 3,000
|DYNA||FXD, FXDI, FXDB DAYTONA, FXRDG, FXDS|
|CONV, FXDP, FXDF, FXDFSE, FXDFSE2|
|FXDL, FXDLI, FXRT, FXDB, FXDBI, FXDC,|
|FXDCI, FXDG, FXDS, FXDX, FXDXI, FXDXT,|
|FXDWG, FXDWGI, FXR, FXR2, FXR3, FXR4|
|FXRD, FXRS, FXDWG2, FXDWG3, FXDB|
|STURGIS, FXE, FXSG, LOW GLIDE, LOW|
|RIDER, FXD35, FXDSE, FXDSE2, FXDBP,|
|FL, FLD, Switchback|
ROCKER Compliance $ POA
SOFTAIL Compliance $ 2,500 | CVO Screamin Eagle $ 3,000
|Deuce||FXSTD, FXSTDI, FSXTDSE, FXSTDSE2|
|Springer||FLSTSC, FLSTSCI, FXSTS, FXSTSI, FXSTSSE, FXSTSSE2, FXSTSSE3|
|Fat Boy||FLSTF, FLSTFI, FLSTB, FLSTFB, FLSTFE, FLSTFSE, FLSTFSE2, FLSTFSE3, FLSTSE3|
|Heritage||FLST, FLSTI, FLSTSC, FLSTSCI, FLSTC, FLSTCI, FLSTN, FLSTS, FLSTSI|
|Night Train||FXSTB, FXSTBI|
SPORTSTER Compliance $ 2,500
|XL883, XL883C, XL883L, XL883N, XL883R|
|XL883 DELUXE, XL883 HUGGER, XLH883|
|XLH883H, XL1200, XL1200C, XL1200L|
|XL1200N, XL1200R, XL1200S, XR1200|
|XL1200X, XR1200X, XLH1200, XL1200V|
TOURING Compliance $ 2,500 | CVO Screamin Eagle $ 3,000
|Model||Variant (PRE 2009 Model Year)|
|Road King||FLHPI, FLHR, FLHRI, FLHRS|
|FLHRSI, FLHRC, FLHRCI, FLHRSE,|
|FLHRSE1, FLHRSE2, FLHRSE3, FLHRSE4, FLHRSEI2|
|Street Glide||FLHX, FLHXI|
|Road Glide||FLTR, FLTRI|
|Electra Glide Standard||FLHT, FLHTI, FLHTP, FLHTPI|
|Electra Glide Classic||FLHTC, FLHTCI, FLHTCSE, FLHTCSE2|
|Ultra Classic Electra Glide||FLHTCU, FLHTCUI, FLHTCUSE|
TOURING 2 Compliance $ 2,500
|(2009 Model Year and later)|
|Road King Classic||FLHRC|
|Street Glide||FLHX, FLHXSE, FLHXSE2, FLHSXE3|
|Road Glide||FLTR, FLTRSE, FLTRU, FLTRUSE, FLTRX|
|Electra Glide Standard||FLHT|
|Electra Glide Classic||FLHTC|
|Ultra Classic Electra Glide||FLHTCU, FLHTCUSE6, FLHTCUSE7|
|Electra Glide Ultra Limited||FLHTK, FLTHTK|
|Police||FLHRP, FLHP, FLHTPI|
|TRIKE COMPLIANCE $5,500|
|Tri Glide Trike||FLHTCUTG|
|Street Glide Trike||FLHXXX|
V-ROD Compliance $ 2,500 | Screamin Eagle $ 3,000
|V-ROD||VRSC, VRSCA, VRSCAW, VRSCB, VRSCE, VRSCX, VRSCSE, VRSCSE2|
|NIGHT ROD SPECIAL||VRSCDX|
Before you purchase your Harley you need to be awareof the Federal Regulations effecting the importation of your bike.Individuals CANNOT apply to import Vehicles manufactured on or after 01/01/1989(except in special circumstances),however approved companies known as Registered Automotive Workshops (RAWs) may import a limited range of used vehicles on behalf of individuals.
Please be aware that vehicles imported by RAWs must undergo a range of modifications and maintenance procedures to ensure that they meet minimum safety and environmental standards which must be carried out by the RAWS engineer. This process is called "compliance" and you will be charged for this work and the costs of importation.
You cannot import custom or modified vehicles into Australia. Bikes must be stock standard (the way they left the factory).
Research, Research, Research
Make sure the bike is USED (has been registered in the USA) and the seller has the original Certificate of Title. you CANNOT import a new bike
Purchase your vehicle in the US
Complete and return Geezers paperwork and required documents
Once received Geezers will submit the Vehicle Import Application
Leave the rest to us
Allow approximately 12 weeks from the time the bike arrives at our depot in LA till the time the bike has been complied.