Jet Ski Imports
There are no Federal Regulations with respect to importing a boat and you don’t need to apply for Import Approval on the Jet Ski, just for the trailer as it is a road going vehicle.
- Research, Research, Research
- Purchase your Jet Ski in the US
- Complete and return Geezers paperwork and required documents
- Complete and submit the Vehicle Import Application for your trailer
- Leave the rest to us
- Allow approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the time the vehicle arrives at our US depot until the time it has cleared customs in Brisbane.
- *We also have personnel in LA working for Geezers that can handle inspection, secure payment and collection of your Jet Ski with no hassles.
Shipping LA to Brisbane:
- Jet Ski: $ 1,500
- Trailer: $ 500 (if Jet Ski is on a trailer)
- Import Application: $ 50 (for trailer)
- Customs & Quarantine Attendance charges: $ 410
- GST: 10% (Calculated on the total cost of acquiring the vehicle at the time it arrives in Australia converted to AU$ (plus govt. fees & charges)
- Duty: 5% (Only applies to Jet Ski’s NOT manufactured in the USA)
- Port to Port Transit Insurance: $ 375
- US Transport - We only use the most reputable domestic US vehicle transporters available and are able to collect the Jet Ski almost anywhere in the USA. If you would like a quote just provide us with the collection Location and Zip Code.
- Australian Transport - We only use specialist Australian boat transporters and are able to deliver your vehicle almost anywhere in Australia. If you would like a quote just provide us with the delivery Location and Post Code.
- Transport to Geezers: $ 220 (if you are unable to collect your Jet Ski from Customs in Brisbane and would like to collect it from Geezers on the Gold Coast, we can collect your Jet Ski from customs and transport it to our premises)
- We are able to assist with trailer modification, roadworthy & registration of your vehicle on arrival at our workshop.
There is no restriction as to models we are aware of so you can confidently purchase any Jet Ski your heart desires.
- We are more than happy to guide you through every step of the process. Contact us today.
- Department of Infrastructure and Transport: http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/vehicles/imports/
- Australian Customs and Border Protection Service: http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page4371.asp
- Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service: http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/import/vehicles-machinery/motor-vehicles
- State and Road Registration Authorities: http://www.infrastructure.gov.au/vehicles/imports/contact_us/useful.aspx#registering